Friday, July 30, 2010

It's you and me, and all of the people.

time seemed to have stood still.

i paced along the narrow pathway by myself.

feeling a little stressed over the tiring day i had had.

nevertheless, i had my worries put aside and i continued to walk.

each time i looked down, i saw puddles of water everywhere around me, as though a call of desperate attention was wanted, and when my perception elevated, i feel a sense of calm and serenity as the floating clouds had assured me.

i began noticing everything around me like i never did.

the pitter-patter of the soft rain trickled down window panes of the houses that i passed.

i smiled to myself, wondering what a beautiful world this surely was.

it left me thinking about the wonder of nature, sinking into it and tasting the overpowering essence of this beauty.

what do you think, kaycee? these ideas were flowing through my head when the deafening silence seeped subtly into our day.
i'm happy that we're okay now.
for without you, i become numb.
thank you for the hope and support.
i'm glad the decision still stays- that you'd be the subject of my future.
Thank you for everything.
=)

miah and i are singing for teachers' day!!
the song goes out to you, kaycee! :D
justkeepitcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment