Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sherona, quit sleeping, but start dreaming big!

I SEE FATS.
I SEE MEAT.
I SEE ME.
=(
just went to Kfc and ate a whole two piece meal.
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD TO RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! D:

Dear story,
i wonder how you were the past few days since i left you all alone.
not to worry, dear story, i came back, see? =)
well today was a sad sad day.
apparently dorothy and I are given a new PC with A HUGE SCREEN
and my eyes hurt when i stare into the comp for too long.
and that's exactly what happenned last night.
i sat on fb and my eyes began to feel all sore.
you shoulda known what happened next right?
yup, was in bed.
SLEEP, probably THE MOST essential thing of life,
well.. at least it is for my life. :/
..........
i feel slightly pathetic about it but, oh shut up.
everyone's dying to sleep,
there was even a group created on fb!
HAH!
So anyways, thienesh texted me, after a long long time.
HOPE YOU'RE DOING GOOD IN SCHOOL, GOOD OL' PAL! :D
oh, coming back to my story,
i fell asleep and woke up just to find a billlion texts on my mobile and myself waking up impressively late.
ok wait. impressive??
it always happens.... =.=
was late for school and in my hurry, i forgot to bring my english file.
i would've been dead.
it's a good thing i realised early and got Danz to bring my file down to school.
(ok great, he's spastic now. =.=" i hear him screaming to himself, trying to impress Charm- who obviously doesn't seem quite concerned.0.o)
HAHAHAHAAH, PAPA'S SOOO CUTE LAA!
the day went well, except for my physics test on Optics.
i didnt bring my ruler and protractor.
gosh! how could i forget? i didnt even realise that i hadnt brought them.
yup you guessed it, i failed. -.-
aaaaaaaaaahhh, im so sad im gonna cryyy!! ='(
had tuition today and did another math paper two. it went HORRIBLE.
A BILLION CARELESS MISTAKES.
i got a freakin B3. ='(
i almost cried, dear story, i really almost did.
i knew my full concentration wasn't there,
HAIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KAYCEE GAVE ME A LETTER.
you mean i made you smile? are you seriously saying that, kaycee?
cos' it was probably because of you that i smiled and by that, you did too.
gosh, am i makin' any sense, story?
no. =.=
OK FINE, IM NOT WRITING TO YOU ANYMORE.
aaaaahhh, i was kidding. =(
you know that i've got almost a million issues (note that i didnt use billion, cuz if i did, you probably wouldn't wanna come near me, knowing that i'd probably be driven to insanity by then)
PROBABLY.
that's one particular word that is forever used, by me at least.
however bad my day may go, i realise just one thing at the end of the day,
JESUS STILL LOVES ME AND WILL LIFT ME HIGHER JUST AS LONG AS I PUT IN MORE HARD-WORK. :)
God's coooooool. 8D
O.o
yeah, i was slanging.
TSK!
bye babyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment